The Best Places To Propose In Australia
Have you finally decided to pop the question to your girlfriend? If you’re hoping to get engaged this year and make a huge commitment to your loved one, you’re going to need to find a seriously romantic location to provide the perfect backdrop to your big surprise. Fortunately, Australia is packed with gorgeous spots that make ideal surprise proposal locations. Plan yours carefully so you can make this magical moment truly perfect. One of these super-romantic destinations will definitely do the trick.
- Hunter Valley: If your girlfriend (or boyfriend, for that matter) is a huge fan of wine farm tours, you can’t do better than a bus hire hunter valley tour that incorporates all of his or her favourite things into one day. You’ll get to tour around several different beautiful wine farms, all of which have gorgeous backdrops for a romantic proposal, while sipping one wines, tasting gourmet chocolates, and taking in the beauty of the wine region just outside of Sydney. It’s a short trip from the city and so worth it for a relaxing, romantic day out. If she says yes, you can always spend the night in one of Hunter Valley’s lovely boutique hotels to celebrate.
- Southern Highlands: Also local to Sydney, just a 1-hour drive away, is the beautiful Southern Highlands. This is an ideal spot if your partner is a nature lover who enjoys hiking, stunning scenery, and long, meandering walks through a diverse combination of greenery and bush land. The best spot for a proposal has to be beneath the gorgeous waterfall that rests at the end of the Cave Creek Walking Track, so take her for a romantic walk that ends in that wonderful surprise.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge: If you’re hoping to get an adrenaline rush as well as plenty of butterflies and kisses out of your proposal moment, you can’t do better than doing it from the top of Sydney’s iconic Harbour Bridge. BridgeClimb Sydney can help you arrange the climb with your significant other – and as long as you can convince them to head up to the heights with you, you’ll be able to propose at a dizzying 134 metres above sea level. This is an awesome idea if your partner loves adventure and thrill-seeking moments alongside their romance.
- Uluru: Deep in the Northern Territory, this culturally rich indigenous sacred spot is a beautiful place to pop that all-important question. Also known as Ayres Rock, Uluru is a sacred formation of sandstone that holds significant value in Indigenous tradition, so it’s a great option if your loved one holds this culture in high esteem or just loves the beautiful look of the deep red sandstone. Stand in awe of the region’s natural beauty and then get down on one knee for the big moment.
- Cradle Mountain: A romantic getaway to Tasmania could be the perfect opportunity to ask the person you love to spend the rest of their life with you. Cradle Mountain is nestled in a region of breathtaking scenery, packed with rugged rock formations and gorgeous, tranquil lake views. This is a serene space that’s ideal for a nature-lovers seeking peace from the stress of everyday life, and it makes a wonderful backdrop for a romantic wedding