The Most Swoon-Inducing Honeymoon Spots In The World
You’ll only have one honeymoon, if all goes to plan, so it’s essential that you find the best possible destination for your romantic post-wedding getaway with your new spouse. The place you decide on will depend on a wide range of factors, from your location to your budget and personal taste, but very few people can resist a gorgeous scenic spot with luxury resorts and beautiful views. If you’re looking for a truly unforgettably and undeniably romantic honeymoon location, try one of these stunning spots.
- Samoa: Situated amongst the beautiful, tranquil Polynesian islands, Somoa is the perfect romantic getaway for couples travelling from Australia or New Zealand. Filled with breathtaking white sandy beaches, clear water that’s ideal for snorkel adventures, and gorgeous boutique resorts like Sinalei where you can experience the rich culture of the island without sacrificing luxury and relaxation. From amazing views of rainforest canopies to breathtaking waterfalls, you’ll actually want to drag yourself out of your honeymoon suite to take in these sights.
- Bali, Indonesia: An easy flight away from Australia, Bali is an extremely popular spot for honeymooners thanks to its plethora of fantastic hotels and resorts and broad variety of romantic spots to relax and enjoy your time together as newlyweds. You can travel around the historic temples to learn about the history and culture of Indonesia, then relax with a picnic on one of Bali’s many beautiful rugged cliffs to admire the island’s famous sunset views.
- Cape Town, South Africa: If you’re looking to travel a little further afield for your honeymoon, Cape Town is an awesome city to visit. It’s got everything from beautiful beaches to rugged mountain hikes and plenty of galleries and museums to explore when you need some indoor time. For wine-lovers, the Cape Wineland region is a must-visit, with plenty of beautiful and historic wine farms offering luxury honeymoon suites, delicious local delicacies, and some of the best wine in the world. Don’t forget to book a safari while you’re out there to check out Africa’s famous Big Five wild animals.
- Miami, Florida: For couples hoping to hit the United States for their honeymoon, Miami is a fun and vibrant romantic location. It’s got all of the beach views and chilled out atmosphere you could ask for, as well as a buzzing city to explore if you want to experience some exciting nightlife alongside your romantic days in the waves. Opt for one of South Beach’s famous art deco style hotels if you want a dash of culture with your glamorous Miami experience.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Dubai is a fascinating city, and it’s a great honeymoon destination for couples that have a big budget to spend and want to have a truly memorable experience from their honeymoon. The city is famous for its upscale luxury hotels and awesome designer fashion shopping, but don’t forget to head out to the desert to really get to know the region in its natural habitat. Book a luxury tent in the desert, but not your usual camping tent – opt for one of Dubai’s many upscale desert accommodation experiences complete with full gourmet catering and built in air conditioning. Book a few camel rides and take in the unforgettable sight of a desert sunset.